Anuradha Paudwal Age, Biography, Husband, Children, Family & More
Anuradha Paudwal is one of the Indian Playback singers from Bollywood. She was awarded the Padma Shri by the government. Anuradha Paudwal has been awarded an Honorary Degree in the area of D.Lit., the second artist to receive this distinction, following the legend Lata Mangeshkar. Her first artist to challenge the monopoly of Mangeshkar singers.
She received four film-related awards. Anuradha Paudwal has recorded songs in 8996 languages, including Hindi in addition to a number of tracks in different languages which includes songs from the form of Marathi songs. She is also extremely well-known for devotional songs.
The name she was born under was Alka Nadkarni. She was born on 27 October 1954 into a Marathi family who used to speak Marathi and lived in Karwar. The man she married was Arun Paudwal, and music composer. They had a daughter Aditya as well as one daughter Kavita who was a professional musician. On September 12 in 2020, her son Aditya died from kidney insufficiency.
Professional Life and Controversies
In the next section in the section below, we’ve provided information on her professional background. Additionally, you’ll see the name of the school and college’s name, and also the qualifications for her education as well as additional information within this area. Her first film was Bollywood”The A” Sanskrit “Shloka” film”Shloka” from 1973. Abhiman
Marathi Film: Song “Yashoda” (music by Datta Davjekar)
Private Album: “Bhav Geeten” (Marathi Album). She earns her income mainly through her work e.g. Playback Singer.
Her birthplace was located in the Konkani family of Uttara Kannada of Karnataka, India However, her family was born in Mumbai. The family she was born into was one home in which singing was considered to be forbidden. Her father was totally against her singing.
Here are the educational qualifications of Anuradha Paudwal. Many of my followers are keen on studying the qualifications. A lot of fans follow their idols in order to learn more about their lives, education, etc. Below, we’ve given details about the requirements for education. Sometimes, it’s hard to locate precise information. We, therefore, check the information often.
Awards and recognitions
The President of India Pranab Mukherjee presenting the Padma Shri Award to Anuradha Paudwal, at a Civil Investiture Ceremony, at Rashtrapati Bhavan, in New Delhi on 30 March 2017
She has been honored with many awards including 4 Filmfare Awards, 1 National Film Award, and Padma Shri by the Government of India. Her other accolades are as follows:
- 2010: Lata Mangeshkar Award by the Madhya Pradesh Government
- 2011: Mother Teresa Award for Lifetime Achievement
- 2013: Mohammed Rafi Award by the Government of Maharashtra
- 2017: Padma Shri by Government of India
- 1986: Best Female Playback Singer – “Mere Man Bajo Mridang” (Utsav)
- 1991: Best Female Playback Singer – “Nazar Ke Saamne” (Aashiqui)
- 1992: Best Female Playback Singer – “Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin” (Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin)
- 1993: Best Female Playback Singer – “Dhak Dhak Karne Laga” (Beta)
- 1983: Best Female Playback Singer – “Maine Ek Geet Likha Hai” (Yeh Nazdeekiyan)
- 1984: Best Female Playback Singer – “Tu Mera Hero Hain” (Hero (1983 film))
- 1989: Best Female Playback Singer – “Keh Do Ki Tum” (Tezaab)
- 1990: Best Female Playback Singer – “Bekhabar Bewafa” (Ram Lakhan)
- 1990: Best Female Playback Singer – “Tera Naam Liya” (Ram Lakhan)
- 1991: Best Female Playback Singer – “Mujhe Neend Na Aaye” (Dil)
- 1992: Best Female Playback Singer – “Bahut Pyar Karte Hain ” (Saajan)
National Film Awards
- 1989: Best Playback Singer (Female)– “He Ek Reshami” Kalat Nakalat (Marathi)
Odisha State Film Awards
- 1987: Odisha State Film Award for Best Singer – Tunda Baida
- 1997: Odisha State Film Award for Best Singer – Khandaei Akhi Re Luha
Guild Film Awards
- 2004: Nominated for the Apsara Award for Best Female Playback Singer
- Honoured with the ‘Mahakaal Award’ by the Madhya Pradesh govt.2004
- Kishore Samman by Samrat Sangeet Sadhana Seva Samiti.
- She was honored with a D-Litt degree by D.Y. Patil University.
- The Citizen Award, which she received at the hand of the late Shri Rajiv Gandhi in 1989.
- The prestigious Mahila Shiromani Award in 1993 at the hands of the first lady Smt. Vimal Sharma.
Anuradha Paudwal Gulshan Kumar
Each Nadeem and Ramesh Taurani has been convicted. Taurani was the owner of Tips Music and was involved in a pending business dispute with Gulshan Kumar, who was the proprietor of T-Series.
Check more details on Wikipedia
Anuradha Paudwal Wikipedia
Anuradha Paudwal (born 27 October 1954) is an Indian playback singer who sings mainly in Hindi films. Media reports have identified her in the media as one of the most famous Bhajan singers and among the most popular performers who performed as playback in the 1980s and 1990s of Bollywood.
Numerous awards have been awarded to her such as a National Film Award, four Filmfare Awards (winning consecutively during 1990 and 1992) as well as both Odisha State Film Awards, she was honored by her Government of India with the Padma Shri, the country’s fourth highest civilian prize for her efforts in the arts sector.
Anuradha Paaudwal’s Net Worth
We have updated the information about salaries and assets, as shown in this chart. We also have added the debate in this table. The value net that is Anuradha Paudwal is Rs. 2.69 Crore.
Also check: Sapna Choudhary’s Biography
|Body Measurements||Not Yet Update|
|Birth Place||Karwar Bombay State India|
|Children||Son: Aditya Paudwal
Daughters: Kavita Paudwal
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Height In CM||165 CM|
|Height In Meter||1.65 M|
|Parents||Not Yet Update|
|Spous||Late Arun Paudwal|
If you have any question, please write below.